Play Responsibly – WinstonBet
WinstonBet is dedicated to responsible gaming and the deterrence of gambling by the under-aged, and those defenseless to compulsion.
WinstonBet is dedicated to offering its players a fun gaming environment while upholding a responsible gaming online establishment.
Here, you will find information about how to avoid addiction to gambling, self limits and self-exclusion tools available in our games.
You will also be able to find contact information for several national and local gambling assistance organizations and methods for preventing access to gambling sites from your computer.
If you feel concerned about your gaming habits at WinstonBet or believe it’s time for a pause, we encourage you to contact [email protected] to issue a self-exclusion period for a short term or a long term.
Refrain from Addiction to Gambling
We urge you to remember that the games we offer at WinstonBet are meant to be a form of online entertainment only. Unfortunately, some players may have a disposition for becoming addicted to these types of games and there is a real likelihood that significant losses may be accumulated over the course of time.
We recommend that you keep these facts in mind:
- Partaking in our online games is for entertainment purposes only. The games should not be perceived as a way to get rich fast or cover debts you may have accrued.
- Online games are based on chance; there are no guaranteed strategies or methods that will promise you winnings on our site.
- Never wager more than you are comfortable with losing.
- Be confident that you desire to partake in online gambling and that the choice is entirely yours, and you are not pressured into playing by your peers.
- Refrain from attempting to ‘chase’ your losses. You may lose additional funds, by investing more money in the hopes of gaining back your losses from before.
- Keep track of how much you are spending when you gamble online. Check your games history on a regular basis.
- Define in advance how long you want to spend in the online casino. Agree to practical limits and stick to them.
- If your online gaming is getting in the way of your personal life and obligations you may have to others, you may have a problem with gambling. Halt your gambling activities right away and think about a solution.
- Learn the rules of each game before you play them.
WinstonBet allows you to choose a daily, weekly and monthly limit amounts upon registration. The amounts include deposits, wagers and losses you are willing to accrue. Any change you want to make to your limits later on will become effective 24 hours after you request them. In addition, you can also set time limits for how long you play. To change your limits, you can go to the “Account”.
A time-out is a feature that can be used if you would like to continue to gamble, but manage it by removing yourself from it for a short period of time. During a time-out, you can block yourself from playing for a set amount of time.
You can set your time-out period in your Responsible Gaming settings, up to 42 days. Or you can send your request to our Customer Support via e-mail ([email protected]).
You may exclude Yourself from the use of the Services for any definite or indefinite time (or, if Your Account is regulated by the Company’s Gambling Commission online gambling licence – for a minimum period of between six months to 12 months (extendable by You for one or more periods of at least six months each) via the responsible gaming section in the client interface or by contacting our customer support via ([email protected]), in accordance with Your decision to be provided to the Company. Prior to confirming Your self-exclusion request, You will be provided with information regarding the consequences of self-exclusion. Should You decide to be self-excluded, We encourage You to consider extending Your selfexclusion to other remote gambling operators currently used by You. Any undetermined bets at the time of Your self-exclusion will be settled in the normal way, according to the normal timescales and, if subsequently applicable, winnings paid to You. Any self-exclusion Account blocks cannot be undone during the agreed self-exclusion period.
If you are considering self-exclusion, you may wish to register with GAMSTOP. GAMSTOP is a free service that enables you to self-exclude from all online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain. To find out more and to sign up with GAMSTOP please visit www.gamstop.co.uk .
You may set up a reality check timeframe through the responsible gaming screen. Once set, the time that has passed since You started to play the Games within the same session will appear on the screen (the “Timecount”). Once the Timecount will reach the reality check timeframe You have set, You will be prevented from continuing playing the Games during the same session until You acknowledge You wish to continue playing the Games. If You acknowledge You wish to continue playing the Games, Timecount until the next reality check will be reset, and the abovementioned process will recommence. Beginning a new session will cause the Timecount to reset as well. At any point in time, You may change and/or cancel the reality check timeframe, and such change or cancellation will enter into force immediately (and in the case of change – will reset the Timecount).
Help With Gambling Addiction
Below is a list of organizations that can help you to deal with a gambling issue. It’s also worth it to search for local organizations in your area listings or through your family doctor or cultural center:
- GamCare – http://www.gamcare.org.uk Tel: 020 7801 7000 Email: [email protected]
- Gamblers Anonymous – https://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
- Counselling – Services http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/gambling.html
- Gordon House – Association https://www.gamblingtherapy.org https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/support/the-gambling-therapy-app/
- Cumbria Alcohol and Drug Advisory Service (CADAS) – http://cadas.co.uk/
- North East Council on Addiction (NECA) – http://neca.co.uk
- Options – Southampton Web – http://www.optionscounselling.co.uk/
Internet Filtering Software
An important tool for preventing access to gaming sites is internet filtering software. If you want to block users in your home from using gaming sites, you can try one of the programs listed below.
We display PICS and ICRA labels on our site pages to publicize that our website is for online gambling. Internet filters can pick up on these labels and effectively block users on your computer from entering our sites.
Underage gambling is strictly prohibited. You must be over eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher).
We undertake appropriate age verification checks to ensure that all of our players are of legal age. In case, we are unable to verify the age of the player we will ask for further information to confirm that you are of legal age. Accounts may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided and verified.
Parental controls are an important way to keep your child safe online. Parental controls are available on most Internet-enabled devices including computers, smartphones, tablets and gaming systems. Parental controls can help reduce the risk of your child encountering inappropriate content when they are online: Net Nanny – provides a content-control software marketed primarily towards parents as a way to monitor and control their child’s computer activity. See website: www.netnanny.com Qustodio – The free version is one of the most comprehensive parental control apps around, enabling you to set rules and time schedules. See website: www.qustodio.com.